More than 1,000 Massachusetts doctors have sent Gov. Charlie Baker a letter and petition with a dire warning: If the state doesn’t impose stricter limits on public movement, find more protective equipment and increase testing for the coronavirus, the health care system is at risk of collapse. read more….
More Than 1,000 Mass. Doctors Sign Plea
- Check out this clip of Dr. Supriya Rao featured on WBUR’s Morning Edition discussing our petition to call for Governor Baker to roll back reopening to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- COVAC co-founders and physicians Dr. Susanna Huh and Dr. Rebecca Perkins were featured in the Boston Globe to speak on COVAC’s letter to Governor Baker to #scalebackMass reopening.
- COVAC Hosts Town Hall on School Reopening: Addressing Gender, Sexuality, Racial, and Ethnic Disparities
- Health Care professionals, including COVAC members, demand Gov. Baker tighten COVID-19 restrictions
- In Trove Of Emails To State Officials, Feds Downplayed Coronavirus Risks